Cpen/Spen/ or other stylus work on Galaxy Mega?
I've seen reviews with the cpen working on the galaxy s4 but have yet to see anyone try out a stylus on the galaxy mega 5.8 or 6.3.
Does anyone know or has anyone tried using the spen from note 2, cpen, or other stylus on the galaxy mega? If so, since airview works with your finger will it work with the stylus as well? I'm very interested in this and I'm curious no one else seems to ask this question on the forums.
- 09-28-2013, 10:04 AM #2
- 02-08-2014, 03:22 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Cpen/Spen/ or other stylus work on Galaxy Mega?
I just purchased the galaxy mega. And yes any stylus works for it. My sis has the note 2 and her stylus works with my phone. I was also told I could go buy a stylus from the local dollar stores that sell them and they should work as well. I hope this helps. Btw, I am in love with my galaxy mega...with or without the spen.
- 02-16-2014, 12:35 AM #4
- 03-10-2014, 05:48 AM #5
- By mobious_1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2014, 01:04 PM
- By jrsharp70 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:13 AM
- By Chris Nguyen2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:46 AM
- By kayakpeak in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 05:50 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 04:59 PM