The Galaxy Mega
I've been eyeing the Mega 6.3 for a while and finally picked one up for the good price of $480 at my local AT&T store.
I recently sold my Note 8.0 LTE as I just couldn't get used to the white color and pixelation I saw on the screen. Now that I have the Note 3, it can assume my Note 8's S-Pen duties, so no loss there. ...and so I was looking for a replacement. The Tab 3 7.0 was a decent size but the specs were low and most reviewers advised to look elsewhere.
Enter the Mega.
I don't think of this as a phone really. I think of it as a micro-tablet that I can make calls on.
The screen is certainly sharp enough for me at 233 ppi and the lower 1280x720 resolution actually means that more Play Store apps are usable on it since many apps haven't been upgraded to support the higher resolutions of devices such as my Note 3, '14 Note 10.1 or '13 Nexus 7. This was a key issue and requirement for my Note 8.0's replacement. I had a few apps that I couldn't use on my any of my higher resolution devices. The Mega solves this issues with aplomb.
So, what are your thoughts on this micro-tablet that can also be used to make phone calls?G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 10-21-2013, 08:49 AM #2
- By Hari Kumar1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 04:24 AM
- By freeman5860 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:41 PM
- By dakeb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:43 AM
- By losman220 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:27 PM
- By Alisa Brown in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:08 AM