1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problems with mega 6.3

Hello, I have a Samsung mega 6.3 for some time. The phone is what I want, a big screen and nice aesthetics for me.

The problem is that this is the worst phone in terms of functioning that I ever had, I need to restart it lots of times and when I do it's a nightmare, for 2/3 times the phone just keeps with the samsung logo without restarting. When it restarts, usually I need to try to restart again because it is not working correctly, and again problems in restarting. I may say I take more than 10 minutes to restart it.

Then I have problems with lots of programs that are running well and suddenly just go back to home screen without any error or warning message.

For last, sometimes I have to restart it because wi-fi does not start.

Has anyone experienced any of these issues with the phone? If yes, was there any solution?

For last, is there any chance available to use the SD card to install software in the phone?

Thanks
    Alberto

Global Posts
    13,840 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Problems with mega 6.3

Quote Originally Posted by alberto soares View Post
    Hello, I have a Samsung mega 6.3 for some time. The phone is what I want, a big screen and nice aesthetics for me.

The problem is that this is the worst phone in terms of functioning that I ever had, I need to restart it lots of times and when I do it's a nightmare, for 2/3 times the phone just keeps with the samsung logo without restarting. When it restarts, usually I need to try to restart again because it is not working correctly, and again problems in restarting. I may say I take more than 10 minutes to restart it.

Then I have problems with lots of programs that are running well and suddenly just go back to home screen without any error or warning message.

For last, sometimes I have to restart it because wi-fi does not start.

Has anyone experienced any of these issues with the phone? If yes, was there any solution?

For last, is there any chance available to use the SD card to install software in the phone?

Thanks
    Alberto
    Welcome to the forums.
    Have you tried rebooting into recovery? That might help.
    I don't know if this will work, but you can try this method: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Problems with mega 6.3

I have had the Mega since it came out,
    Unfortunately I encountered the same problem once where only the "Samsung Galaxy Mega" logo would appear and wouldnt boot the launcher.

I tried the method above with no luck. So I had to send it in.
    Fortunately it hasn't done it again.

Posted via Android Central App