Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By indysteve9
  • 1 Post By n-strike
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Mega 6.3-Improved model for 2014?

I have a Note 2 and love it. I really like the big phones and would have gotten the Mega 6.3 except the specs were less than stellar. Anyone heard if Samsung is coming out with a new Mega model with specs at least on par with the Note models?
    Tylar Selensky likes this.

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung Mega 6.3-Improved model for 2014?

You do realize the Mega model is a mid-range device.
    Tylar Selensky likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes. That's why I'm asking if Samsung is going to improve on it's specs to maybe bring it closer to the Note's specs.

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

Maybe, but it wouldn't be a Mega anymore.

Stop being a ******.
    He asks if there any improvements and you say "you do know it's a mid range device" - like you are an expert (It's not really a mid range cell phone*)
    Then he says he just wants to know if specs are increasing and you say "then it wouldn't be a mega"??? like if phones improve they change names..... INFANTILE !! Get off the internet PAL !
    * Saying the Mega 6.3 is a mid range phone is like saying a $150,000 car is mid range car !! Sure the Mega is not the highest specs, but there were 10 times more phones below the mega than above it !! I love my mega and like Indysteve, I want to see specs increase even more in 2014 .
    Personally, if they can get a 6.5 1080p screen into the mega without making the device bigger and 3Gb Ram it will be perfect. It doesn't need a pen and it doesn't need a 20MP camera.
    Last edited by Tony Prior; 04-10-2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Prior View Post
    Stop being a ******.
    He asks if there any improvements and you say "you do know it's a mid range device" - like you are an expert (It's not really a mid range cell phone*)
    Then he says he just wants to know if specs are increasing and you say "then it wouldn't be a mega"??? like if phones improve they change names..... INFANTILE !! Get off the internet PAL !
    * Saying the Mega 6.3 is a mid range phone is like saying a $150,000 car is mid range car !! Sure the Mega is not the highest specs, but there were 10 times more phones below the mega than above it !! I love my mega and like Indysteve, I want to see specs increase even more in 2014 .
    Personally, if they can get a 6.5 1080p screen into the mega without making the device bigger and 3Gb Ram it will be perfect. It doesn't need a pen and it doesn't need a 20MP camera.
    The mega is a mid range phone with mid range specs..... 720p and a dual core off brand cpu, 1gb of ram and 8gb of memory. Is it a bad phone no but it is a midrange phone..

Sent from my SM-N900T

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Prior View Post
    Stop being a ******.
    Why are you upset though?