- 1 Posts
What is the best charger for the Mega?
I bought mine used, off craigslist... My wife liked it so much she bought one too. I upgraded from an iPhone 5+iPad to just the Mega, and my wife upgraded from a Lumia 1020 (with the 41mp cam)
Mine didnt come with an original charger, so i have a 5v 200ma charger, and my wife has the samsung 5v 1.5amp charger. Both seem to charge really slow, especially while in use. suprisingly the 1.5amp charger doesnt charge much faster than my 200ma charger.
what, other than probably the obvious factory charger, would you guys recommend?
- 03-06-2014, 06:17 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: What is the best charger for the Mega?
I think you should get a samsung original charger of at least 2.1 mA. I use this on my Note 2 which has almost the same size battery, and the charging is really fast. i bought a spare (not original, also 2.1) and it takes forever..the USB cable should also be original. Good luck
- By David Coombes in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:42 AM
- By srkmagnus in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:40 AM
- By srkmagnus in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:51 PM
- By willie769 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 12:12 AM
- By lornaevo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:54 PM