Release Date?

mikejnger#AC

May 8, 2010
Visit site
When do we think we may see a release date on this? In the past how soon has the release occured after an announcement?

Looking forward to this tablet, just sold my Ipad on Ebay so I need something soon!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Good question. I can't find anything about a release date other than 9-25 but that does not mean the US will get it on that date. Plus we have not seen the current GN10.1 drop in price beyond the $50 off that has been running for a while now. I hope it is soon but funny how you can't pre-order it which is what should be happening.

Dr_Muhsin

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
this will be my first Buy of A tablet , and buying on line.. i plan to get it from on line market in USA and ship it to my country
so if u have experience !
what is best on line store, ebay or amazon, or !
based on ur experience with last year GN 10.1 will the preorder price same as holiday or christamss price ! or it may be less by then in November i think !
is there a kind of international warranty when i get it on line !
the reason is it will take much more time till it is in the market in my country here.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I would use Amazon.com, I have always had good luck with them and if you have any issues or need to return it they take it back without any fuss. eBay on the other hand can be a questionable marketplace and knowing if you are dealing with a reputable seller or not especially on a newly released product is key.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
this will be my first Buy of A tablet , and buying on line.. i plan to get it from on line market in USA and ship it to my country
so if u have experience !
what is best on line store, ebay or amazon, or !
based on ur experience with last year GN 10.1 will the preorder price same as holiday or christamss price ! or it may be less by then in November i think !
is there a kind of international warranty when i get it on line !
the reason is it will take much more time till it is in the market in my country here.

I purchased mine last year mid-august from Amazon. They shipped it very fast (seems like I had it in 2 days). I highly recommend purchasing from amazon over eBay.

Also, the price didn't drop for the holidays. In fact the prices never really dropped until this spring/summer. I think the price of the 2014 Note 10.1 that gets announced at release will be the same price until middle of next year when they start preparing for the next version.

As far as warranty goes, you'll want to see what Amazon offers. It seems there's at least a 1 year warranty but i'm not sure if that differs for International orders.

Dr_Muhsin

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
thanks, ur info is of SO MUCH help
this is my first Tablet, and i am so excited.. wish Samsung announce the exact release date and price SOON

WHAT shall be the Must-have accessories for it, since i need to have it all in one shipment for less costs ! any recommendations !
i have in my mind Cover + Cable to connect to PC + microSD 64 GB + maybe Wacom Fell Black if i can afford it

Dr_Muhsin

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I would use Amazon.com, I have always had good luck with them and if you have any issues or need to return it they take it back without any fuss. eBay on the other hand can be a questionable marketplace and knowing if you are dealing with a reputable seller or not especially on a newly released product is key.

thanks, ur info is of SO MUCH help
this is my first Tablet, and i am so excited.. wish Samsung announce the exact release date and price SOON

WHAT shall be the Must-have accessories for it, since i need to have it all in one shipment for less costs ! any recommendations !
i have in my mind Cover + Cable to connect to PC + microSD 64 GB + maybe Wacom Fell Black if i can afford it
last, which Seller is trusted on Amazon, or at least can u remember to send me the Link of which u will be ur own :)
or do u buy from Samsung it self on Amazon !

Does Unlocked version make any difference !!!

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You can always add SquareTrade warranty via Amazon.com as well, you just need to search for the warranty and the tablet price range and add it to the cart.

I have a spare 64GB microSD (and one for my GN3 on pre-order) a case and of course a solid screen protector. Yes its a great display but as always its a large piece of glass and easily scratched.

anon(871934)

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Today was never announced as the release date by Samsung. Today was a release date only for the note 3 and the watch. The note 10.1 was listed as third quarter 2013, which is next week but not today.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have read articles saying it was 9-25 and others that say 3rd quarter. Honestly if they don't release it soon, I will get the new Nexus 10 instead.

superjoe95

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
If it's not until November here in Canada I'll likely just wait until Christmas and use the Best Buy gift cards that I'll more than likely get as a stocking stuffer haha.

Tbayrgs

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Today was never announced as the release date by Samsung. Today was a release date only for the note 3 and the watch. The note 10.1 was listed as third quarter 2013, which is next week but not today.

Unless Samsung uses a different financial calendar year, we're presently in the 3rd quarter--started July 1st and ends September 30. Next week will be the start of the 4th quarter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7