- 57 Posts
Creating new pages - how to delete or rearrange?
I created new pages on my new G-Note 10.1 (2014) - it allows up to 7 - and I have all 7 there. But in my not-so-infinite-wisdom, I somehow got them out of order where the Home page is second to the last. I want to start over but can't figure out how to delete the new pages. I did a long-press on the page but it doesn't offer a 'delete' option. Am I missing something obvious?
- 10-05-2013, 11:43 PM #2
Re: Creating new pages - how to delete or rearrange?
Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions.
- By slide83 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: Yesterday, 05:49 AM
- By bigoldthor in forum HTC OneReplies: 24Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:57 AM
- By miviper in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:27 PM
- By Justin J in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:47 PM
- By Nebfire in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:35 AM