Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

Default Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 - CASE (Discussion & Reviews)

POETIC CASE UPDATE...!! (Slimline edition)

Just as FYI for those of you that are waiting on the new Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 cases. Poetic just released the slimline case which I have a link to the website below. Frankly I'm waiting on a Strapback model myself but I thought I would post this for people that one the slimline version

...Sent from my Tablet...Please excuse any typo's...

Global Posts
    6,208 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 - CASE (Discussion & Reviews)

I saw Poetic yesterday on Amazon. It looks like all these cases are available for pre-order that will arrive between 10/23-10/30. That's weird given that the tablet is itself seems to be "officially" available tomorrow, the 10th. Looks like my Note 10.1 is gonna have to be naked for a while, not too happy about that.
    Live long and prosper.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

Yes, I have to agree with you I'm not crazy about having a naked tablet either. But by the same token I also don't want to purchase something that I dont want....when itwill be released in a few weeks.

I also saw that listing on Amazon for the poetic cases.. I guess my thought process is, poetic has to make the cases then shipping to Amazon. And that situation i might as well just purchase it from poetic directly in hopes that they will have it on their site first rather than Amazon

I was thinking the same thing. You'd think those cases would be available already so that those of us getting the tableet would be able to already have case in hand. I travel weekly too so I'm going to have to be extra careful until I get a case for it. Hopefully something comes along with a bluetooth keyboard as well. Used to have one from Brookstone for my iPad that was sweet. Something similar for the SGN would be fantastic.

I've seen a bunch of covers already available for the Note 10.1 2014, both in Amazon and in BestBuy (at least they're listed on their sites as available). Sure, they may not be from the most renowned of companies but the prices aren't outrageous either, so they may be enough to get you through the few weeks until the case you want is available.

PS: Didn't anyone notice that the description for the product on the Slimline page says "Sony XPeria Tablet Z"? :P The pictures are of a note, the link name is for the Note, but the description got copied/pasted from somewhere else :P

I am currently using the generic Targus case that I got from BestBuy for my Note 10.1 2014, while waiting for a Belkin case or something better. I might pick up this Poetic Slim Line or just stick with Targus. It works for me now, as it doesn't cover the s pen from access. Here's the link:

I had a samsung note case for my note 10.1 and I loved it. Where can I get the official Samsung case for the 2014 edition?

Quote Originally Posted by smalba View Post
    I had a samsung note case for my note 10.1 and I loved it. Where can I get the official Samsung case for the 2014 edition?
    I'd like to know this as well.

Sent from my Crapple iPhone 5

The official cases are nice and everything, but no offense, they're insanely overpriced. You can get the same quality-materials and more-so design from cheaper alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookDroid View Post
    The official cases are nice and everything, but no offense, they're insanely overpriced. You can get the same quality-materials and more-so design from cheaper alternatives.
    Really?

Links please.

Sent from my Crapple iPhone 5
    Joey_C likes this.

Why are the slimline ones 9.99 on amazon but 19.99 on the actual site.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

POETIC CASE - UPDATE (KEYBOOK Edition)

I just thought I would update everyone in the event that you're interested, poetic just released the new Keybook case. Please see the link below if you're interested

UPDATE to my update: I just realized that the poetic website put in a pre order button. I did not notice that yesterday..!!

Last edited by Rickgsx; 10-10-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Global Posts
    6,208 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by Rickgsx View Post
    POETIC CASE - UPDATE (KEYBOOK Edition)

I just thought I would update everyone in the event that you're interested, poetic just released the new Keybook case. Please see the link below if you're interested

UPDATE to my update: I just realized that the poetic website put in a pre order button. I did not notice that yesterday..!!

Thanks for the info. I don't really understand why they made the keyboard so narrow. They could have made it a bit wider for more normal typing.

2014 Note 10.1
    Live long and prosper.

Thanks for the link. On the poetic site, they photo shopped the original note 10.1 for this new one. I'm sure the case will be fine, just funny how they do that stuff.

Posted via Android Central App
    Sent from the Note3, or the big ol' 12.2 PRO
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

Yes.. I noticed that myself the other day... I hope they get the cases in quickly...

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

POETIC CASE UPDATE...!! (Strapback edition)

Just as FYI for those of you that are waiting on the new Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 cases. Poetic just released the Strapback case which I have a link to the website below. Please also note, poetic has the case is on pre-order for $21.95, however, amazon has them on sale today (Saturday) for $9.95

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-StrapBa...idcentral00-20

SaSqUaDgE likes this.

I am looking for a rugged case for the Note 10.1 2014. Does anyone know of any that are available?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickgsx View Post
    POETIC CASE UPDATE...!! (Slimline edition)

Just as FYI for those of you that are waiting on the new Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 cases. Poetic just released the slimline case which I have a link to the website below. Frankly I'm waiting on a Strapback model myself but I thought I would post this for people that one the slimline version

One has to wonder about statements about sending from tablets.... Accuracy (quality) is no different from tablet or PC keyboard, its still the user....

Dale

Any comments on this case? Need a decent case with a keyboard for now, until something i love comes around. Price is decent too.
    Amazon.com: Bear Motion Premium Folio Case with Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition: Electronics

What I mean by rugged is something along the lines of Gumdrop or Otterbox. Anyone know of any manufacturer making something that can be used at construction sites? I need 32 immediately.

For construction sites, you might also think of a good screen protector.

(I still can't seem to find a good tempered glass protector for the 2014 from most manufacturers, but I think Spigen has a relatively pricey one.)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Allen5 View Post
    What I mean by rugged is something along the lines of Gumdrop or Otterbox. Anyone know of any manufacturer making something that can be used at construction sites? I need 32 immediately.
    Very sadly, NO. I had mine in a Poetic case (one of the few case options for the 2014 edition) and had a very, very soft drop and the screen completely shattered. I've only had it a month. I've had lots of other tablets, cell phones, laptops, etc and I'm extremely careful with my equipment. I'm devastated and disappointed with the delicate screen of this $500+ tablet. If I knew then what I know now (I.e., flimsy screen, no otterbox case available), I wouldn't have bought the 2014 edition.

Posted via Android Central App

Red face Re: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 - CASE (Discussion & Reviews)

Just letting everyone know their are now rugged cases for the 10.1 2014 and tempered glass screen protectors both are on ebay. May I also suggest to the person wanting them for a construction job site to buy a tempered glass screen protector. Hope this helps. (Unfortunately these rugged cases are not otterbox though. Otterbox has no plans to make one for this tablet)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lizcardenas View Post
    Just letting everyone know their are now rugged cases for the 10.1 2014 and tempered glass screen protectors both are on ebay. May I also suggest to the person wanting them for a construction job site to buy a tempered glass screen protector. Hope this helps. (Unfortunately these rugged cases are not otterbox though. Otterbox has no plans to make one for this tablet)
    It took me 4ever to find the right combination, got my screen Ghost Armored and finally found the right case - technically we should expect many more cases since the TabPro came out yesterday and has the same specs as the note 10.1 2014. What I simply do not get is that in all of the quad cities where I live there is not one store actually carrying cases under 70 bucks, like... really?

After searching the dark depths of the internet I finally found a tough rugged case. The only flaw is that the case cannot stand on its own.

Found it cheaper on amazon Amazon.com: Trident Case Kraken AMS Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note10: Computers & Accessories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast