- 37 Posts
S-Pen Improvements from Previous GN10.1
I purchased the original GN10.1 earlier this year so I could take notes for my classes. I'm not sure if it was because I was left handed or because the device itself was flawed, but I came across several issues where the pen wasn't very accurate and I would get these "tails" coming off my letters as I wrote. It became so frustrating that I returned my GN10.1 and purchased an iPad.
Well, 7 months later I hate my iPad and I'm revisiting the idea of the 2014 GN10.1.
My question is, do you find the pen to be more accurate than the previous model? Any left handed people use this tablet for extensive writing (1-2 hours straight)? I keep reading on reviews that the S-Pen is improved, but I'm not sure if they're talking about the floating wheel that comes up or if the design and functionality of the pen is better.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
- 10-11-2013, 09:06 AM #2
Re: S-Pen Improvements from Previous GN10.1
I get the tails ur talking about from time to time on my OG GN10. But I simply go back n erase them when I'm done. It's not too big of a deal to me. I use LectureNotes.
I also use my bamboo feel more than the S-Pen.
I'll be testing a longer period of writing on my 14'-GN10 later tonight.
Sent from a different Galaxy using Tapatalk 2. now Free
- By academy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:04 PM
- By Hudda in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 05:49 AM
- By bitfidelity in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:41 AM
- By tAKticool in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:23 AM
- By Yvon Gravel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:58 PM