$25 Google play gift card from Samsung.

samsungnian

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I just want to inform those who just got your new shiny Note 10.1 2014. You get $25 Google play gift card, $50 Samsung media hub and few other things after you register your device. Just open up the internet, the link should already be there. Enjoy!!!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4

Cody Spradlin

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Already got good use out of mine. I wish that Samsung hub wasn't designed so terribly, I almost just skipped using the extra $50 because of how painful it was to navigate. It really makes me wish there was an Amazon Instant app.

kingnothing

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for mine. I got a thank you email for registering but no code email. I opened samsung hub last night and it shows two tablets registered. One on the 10th and one on the 13th. I chatted with Samsung last night and he told me to that it can take 48 hours to get the codes. It's been about 96 hours at this point. I'm kind of getting annoyed.

Tbayrgs

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
After not receiving a confirmation email last night, I resent the request for the promotion and received my confirmation within minutes. I'd suggest just to send the request again.

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm still waiting for mine. I got a thank you email for registering but no code email. I opened samsung hub last night and it shows two tablets registered. One on the 10th and one on the 13th. I chatted with Samsung last night and he told me to that it can take 48 hours to get the codes. It's been about 96 hours at this point. I'm kind of getting annoyed.
I didn't look at the card that came in the box the first time I registered. It says go to Samsung.com/us/galaxyperks This time it worked with an email right away.

Derrick Ray

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've registered my device and gotten no email to redeem any of the perks. I've tried on my own several times and then worked with a Samsung representative last night who says I should definitely receive the email within 48 hours but based on how this process has gone so far I'm not holding my breath

Derrick Ray

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I was finally able to get my device registered on the Samsung website and received an email confirming that it's registered. Only problem with that approach is now when I go to the galaxy perks site it says device already registered so now there's seemingly no way for me to generate the email with instructions for activating the perks. Looks like I'm going to have to call customer service... what a hassle.

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Those of you still waiting for your perks credit, I have one question. During registration, did you fill in the part where it asks for the Wi-Fi Mac Address? I didn't see this the first time I registered and both times were done from the PC. I too was already a registered user, so I just checked the box "Use my existing Samsung account" then filled out the rest of the form. Hovering over the little question marks tell you where to find this Wi-Fi Mac Address. Although they have one step missing, which is "General". The correct sequence is Settings/General/About Device/Status. A little box pops up with this info. Back out to exit. Good luck!!! It could have been an easier process I agree.

Derrick Ray

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Those of you still waiting for your perks credit, I have one question. During registration, did you fill in the part where it asks for the Wi-Fi Mac Address? I didn't see this the first time I registered and both times were done from the PC. I too was already a registered user, so I just checked the box "Use my existing Samsung account" then filled out the rest of the form. Hovering over the little question marks tell you where to find this Wi-Fi Mac Address. Although they have one step missing, which is "General". The correct sequence is Settings/General/About Device/Status. A little box pops up with this info. Back out to exit. Good luck!!! It could have been an easier process I agree.

Filled in that part each and every time. In fact, I'm fairly certain that the form won't even submit without that field filled in.

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung Hub sucks. Is the only thing they have to offer is apps and games (that's all that shows up in the Hub app for me anyways)??? I thought there would at least be some music...am I missing something?

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The Samsung Hub sucks. Is the only thing they have to offer is apps and games (that's all that shows up in the Hub app for me anyways)??? I thought there would at least be some music...am I missing something?

There are Apps, Videos, Books and Games and Music.

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I had a hunch that proved correct...the others (music, videos, books) will show up if you are using a US IP address. I'm deployed, so I had to use a VPN to get a US IP and which then caused the others to show up. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34