Question to owners of this tablet (lag)
I've heard in various places that this tablet lags a bit. If you turn off the various Touchwiz animations (assuming it is possible to do so), does it help with the lag? Usually the first thing I do on any device I'm using is turn off any unnecessary animations and eye candy, like the effects that some launchers have when switching between home screens, or whatever. Probably as a result of this, I've never had any lag issues with any Android devices.
- 10-14-2013, 06:45 AM #2
- 10-16-2013, 11:51 AM #3
- 10-16-2013, 11:03 PM #4
- 29 Posts
Re: Question to owners of this tablet (lag)
Hello, someone on another site just bought one and is having issues with lag, especially when using chrome browser with multiple tabs open. He installed Nova and some of his widgets are now truncated. He prefers chrome because of tabs opening up in background. I told him I'd find out if anyone here has any advice on the truncated widgets (so far I advised him to see if he can resize them and if they remain truncated, and to check his wifi and other browsers. Does the OEM internet browser on this tablet have the ability in Settings to set it so that new tabs open in background and not jumping you to a new window? Thanks!
- 10-17-2013, 05:45 AM #6
- 10-17-2013, 10:19 AM #7
- By zef05 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:44 PM
- By galfert in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 18Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:40 AM
- By Karrott9 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 10-15-2013, 03:47 PM
- By jova33 in forum T-MobileReplies: 11Last Post: 10-14-2013, 08:39 PM
- By bluegrizzlies1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 06:21 AM