I'm a little overwhelmed here, what are some good tips and tricks to do?
I know how to do basic stuff like multi Window and screen write but I thought we could start a list of tips and tricks. Anyone got some good tricks?
- 10-19-2013, 11:45 PM #2
Re: I'm a little overwhelmed here, what are some good tips and tricks to do?
Here is how to disable apps. I would stick to apps like if you hate Yahoo, or Amazon Kindle etc. [Guide] Disabling apps on Galaxy S3 and Tab 2...No root required
- 10-28-2013, 09:09 AM #3
- 10-28-2013, 09:35 AM #4
- By JGBrannan in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:31 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:32 PM
- By topshot45 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:35 AM
- By kurdtcobain1990 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:49 AM
- By johnny utah in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:57 PM