- 79 Posts
Charger and short cable
The USB cable that came with the Note 10.1 2014 is a lot shorter then the cable that came with my S3. It is easy to see that the wall chargers are different (2A against 1A for the phone), but there's nothing written in the cable, so can I put the phone's cable into the tablet's charger to charge the tablet (that is, WITHOUT increasing too much the risk of a fire ).
Also, I've read somewhere that using a tablet's charger could charge the phone faster. Is that safe?
- 10-22-2013, 03:32 PM #2
- 05-08-2014, 12:43 PM #3
- By Mark in BC in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2014, 03:09 AM
- By chenks in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:01 AM
- By amer saeed in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 02:53 PM
- By Boyka Gonzalez in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:30 AM
- By watts320 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:36 AM