16gb or 32gb?

chowdog13

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of picking up the Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 and was wondering which internal storage size to pick. I believe touchwiz takes up around 7gb I also know that you can expand the memory with SD cards. My question is what can you put on SD cards? Last I checked you couldn't install apps on them. So I'm wondering if 16gb internal is enough. Thought's? Thanks! :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of picking up the Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 and was wondering which internal storage size to pick. I believe touchwiz takes up around 7gb I also know that you can expand the memory with SD cards. My question is what can you put on SD cards? Last I checked you couldn't install apps on them. So I'm wondering if 16gb internal is enough. Thought's? Thanks! :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
Depends on what you like to do on your tab. You can't install apps so if you like to lots of games I'd recommend the 32GB. If you just download the basic apps like Facebook, Twitter, Netflix and such then 16GB is enough. You can store pics/vids and music on the SD card.

Ktrek

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 32 because I wanted the maximum memory I could have internally. I also bought a 64 gig micro-sd card so I think I'm set for quite some time.

Derrick Ray

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
By the way everyone, you absolutely CAN store apps on SD if the App supports it. I have the 32GB 10.1 2014 and have 37 apps on my SD card