- 54 Posts
16gb or 32gb?
I'm thinking of picking up the Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 and was wondering which internal storage size to pick. I believe touchwiz takes up around 7gb I also know that you can expand the memory with SD cards. My question is what can you put on SD cards? Last I checked you couldn't install apps on them. So I'm wondering if 16gb internal is enough. Thought's? Thanks!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-26-2013, 07:01 PM #2
Re: 16gb or 32gb?
- 10-26-2013, 08:31 PM #4
- 10-26-2013, 09:40 PM #5
- 10-27-2013, 12:16 AM #6
- 10-28-2013, 12:58 PM #7
- By tommyblack12 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:57 AM
- By Niel Loeb in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:11 PM
- By btort1 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:56 PM
- By patman329 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:43 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum ChromebooksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:56 AM