How can i get adobe flash player

auzzman

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought the 2014 note and I got it mainly for school. The problem is is that I need Adobe flash player to connect to mymathlab. I tried manually downloading the most recent 4.0 version of Adobe flash player, I was able to install it, but now I can't even open mymathlab course. Is their a way where I can download it successfully? Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

laika

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
See post about 6 down, also in Dolphin or Firefox go to settings and turn it on. If I remember right the stock browser will not work, not sure, I use Dolphin and it does, info in that thread will tell you what you need to know.

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
See post about 6 down, also in Dolphin or Firefox go to settings and turn it on. If I remember right the stock browser will not work, not sure, I use Dolphin and it does, info in that thread will tell you what you need to know.

No the stock browser does support flash. Its chrome that doesn't.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n ohio Austin IL)

auzzman

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I actually got it to work, instead of making another thread for now I'll just ask on here. I used dolphin like the guy before suggested it worked. The only problem now is that it doesn't pull up a keyboard when answering questions on mymathlab so it's almost useless any suggestions??

laika

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I actually got it to work, instead of making another thread for now I'll just ask on here. I used dolphin like the guy before suggested it worked. The only problem now is that it doesn't pull up a keyboard when answering questions on mymathlab so it's almost useless any suggestions??

Tough one, not sure, perhaps it does not see flash as text input, did you try the stock browser that Central n ohios best speaks of, otherwise I doubt it but I wonder if a third party keyboard would trigger differently, I am a fan of Swiftkey, I expect they have a free demo, been some time. Can you hit the menu bar at all and force the keyboard to pop up.

PS: Found this elsewhere.

After a few weeks of using the basics and being very happy, I just this second realised that you can lock the keyboard in TB by tapping the lower left corner of the touchscreen twice in quick succession. My problem now is that I can not for the life of me work out how to unlock the keyboard......

Basically if you tap and hold it for a second approximately (aka 'long press'), that should trigger lock/unlock action.

auzzman

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I did order myself a keyboard maybe it will work when I get it, but until then I haven't been able to get flash player to work in any other browser. The keyboard lock might work I just can't figure it out. Thanks so much for your help.

anon(8162910)

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
After trying many browsers in my samsung galaxy 8, I ended up with puffin 3.0. It works!!! It's the free version which offers flash for 2 weeks' trial and then you have to pay 3$ once and for all. It works fine with Chrome, it's fast and as soon as the 2 weeks pass, I'll definitely buy the 3-dollar-version.

Jenks46

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I still have a problem. I installed adobe flash as you stated and my flash started to work however it stops after running a few seconds and locks my Dolphin Browser. I have rmoved and reinstalled this app several times and it does the same thing. Is there another setting that I need to change? I have a Galaxy 10.1 Note 2014.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar