cyclingislife

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or does anyone else think the new version of SNote sucks? They don't have as many covers available and other than bold, underline and italics, there is no formatting of the text. I am going to be returning this tablet unless someone can tell me I am missing something.

Cody Spradlin

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
The fact that it's pretty much made for writing rather than typing?

How about this: there are a million and one competitive apps in the play store, some of which are prominently discussed on here. Not just mentioned, but specifically discussed as alternatives to s-note for some reason or another.
And almost all of them are NOT word processing powerhouses. Why? Don't need to be. The role they are competing over here is note-taking, which isn't half as demanding as word processing.

For word processing, you already have a fairly capable app. Polaris office is a much better word processor, and outputs files in a format that can be used with other programs (and still be edited,s-note can export to pdf), and it's included with the tablet. Word documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn