Screen continuously is going off! Please help! :-(
I just got my tablet yesterday and after installing this Moboplayer pro app the screen continuously dims then goes off. I've uninstalled that all, played with the brightness settings and just about everything else I could think of. It seemed to all start after this Moboplayer app was opened (The app continued crashing even after I restarted the tablet!) I'm wondering if it could possibly be a virus since I went to click on some "get more coins" button while in the Moboplayer app, which was supposedly to help unlock the full version. I guess it's possible the tablet's screen issue and the Moboplayer install was just a coincidence. Anyway I would greatly appreciate some help resolving this issue.
Re: Screen continuously is going off! Please help! :-(
Figured it out. For some reason that Moboplayer app forced my screen time out settings to go to zero which isn't even an option! I changed he option and now all is well. Of course that zero seconds option doesn't even appear. Oh well live and learn.
- 11-02-2013, 12:58 AM #3
- By Mark Brehaut in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:29 AM
- By mrwallyy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2013, 03:00 PM
- By DSWR in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2013, 06:32 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:50 AM
- By King Mustard in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 12:59 AM