- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Issue moving apps to SD Card - HELP!
I have the samsung note 10.1 2014. I see an option in application manager to move an app to the sd card. When I do this, it seems to work, shows that the app was moved. When I check the disk space on the internal and sd storage, nothing has changed and the app folder is still on the internal storage. What am I missing here?
- 11-03-2013, 10:19 AM #2
Re: Issue moving apps to SD Card - HELP!
I suppose it depends on the app you're moving... Remember that this is something that Samsung brought 'back to life' and is no longer 'officially' supported by Android. That being said, it's still up to the app's developers to enable the move to SD, and most don't move the main app, just secondary data (like downloaded items and extra game data). It may say that it moved something, but the main app is still in internal memory.
- By gl122683 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:42 AM
- By Gamer_Radar in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:17 AM
- By Nicole36 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:15 AM
- By chocochip9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:08 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:05 PM