Nova Launcher Disables an app at every restart

Torque

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Have had nova launcher (full version) for 5 days now, really like the customization and not having to deal with My magazines etc, but it disables Google Play Magazine app at every restart- removes the icon and every single time I have to go into Play store, enable it, re-add the icon. This is my only way of getting my monthly dose of Road & Track and Conde Nast Traveler while I'm away at school, and while the app works flawlessly once enabled, this is pretty annoying and I am figuring I'm missing something I could do to prevent it. Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Have had nova launcher (full version) for 5 days now, really like the customization and not having to deal with My magazines etc, but it disables Google Play Magazine app at every restart- removes the icon and every single time I have to go into Play store, enable it, re-add the icon. This is my only way of getting my monthly dose of Road & Track and Conde Nast Traveler while I'm away at school, and while the app works flawlessly once enabled, this is pretty annoying and I am figuring I'm missing something I could do to prevent it. Thanks!

Have you tried to contact the developer? It may be a flaw they don't know about yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae