1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default T-Mobile LTE release?

Hello all,
    I know there have been several threads about this already, but I'm wondering if any of you have a general idea of when the LTE variant of the 10.1 will be released for T-Mobile? I'm kinda new to buying tablets so yeah . Woulda T-Mobile release be the same as a Verizon/ATT release?
    I actually have found two LTE variants on Amazon, but I can't actually find any internal hard drive specs....
    Samsung-Galaxy-Edition-SM-P605-2600MHz
    Samsung-Galaxy-Edition-SM-P605-2600MHz
    Would these actually be legit? And if so, would the SIM card slot be somewhere on the outside?
    And finally, would the price realistically be around the price the amazon links have? ($775)

Thanks,
    Purringles
    Last edited by Purringles; 11-12-2013 at 11:49 PM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: T-Mobile LTE release?

Bump?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Bump? D; Anyone have any sort of answer, especially in regards to the amazon links?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Anyone?

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I was just looking for this myself. The P605 model doesn't seem to include the 1700 MHz "band 4" needed for use with T-Mobile's 4G/LTE, so it seems Samsung is ignoring T-Mobile USA at the moment. Sony had an Xperia Z LTE tablet (specifically model SGP351, NOT the SGP321 offered on Amazon) that includes band 4, but it's been discontinued (though last I checked, you can still get one from CDW). Supposedly a 2014 Xperia model has been spotted (in FCC filings?). Meanwhile, we should bug Samsung directly to do a better job of supporting T-Mobile with cell-data tablets, especially given its recent resurgance.

Here's a link for the 2014 Xperia Z tablet rumors: Vivek Chhetri, "", Gizbot, 29 January 2014
    Last edited by jeffq; 02-09-2014 at 09:41 PM. Reason: added link to 2014 Xperia Z tablet info

If T mobile releases a Galaxy Note shortly I will purchase one. However it must come out beige the Nexus 10 2