Galaxy Perks

Aarons81

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Note 10.1 2014 a couple of days ago. Been cruising the forum to learn what I can. Been a long time apple user. I am happy with the switch so far! I have tried for a couple of days now to get my galaxy perks and when I click register now and it says it is unavailable. Anyone else having this problem? Be nice to get the google credit and all that.

malutki1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. It is caused by greedy people who found out that they could register their Nexus10 and other Samsung products using Note 10.1 2014 link and it would give them the perks. Samsung found out and they are probably fixing it so only Note can be registered using this link.

Aarons81

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Oh ok. Does everyone just use google play to download music, apps, and shows, kinda like their iTunes? There is also amazon mp3 and i'm sure some others but what does everyone really use? I guess you can buy stuff off a Samsung app as well..

boprice2012

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I use Google Play for everything I need. Google Play Music has an All Access service that is $10 a month that I'm subscribed to, it allows you to listen to listen to absolutely any song at anytime without any ads or waiting. It also allows you to create radio stations

Posted via Note 10.1 2014

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
About the only thing I buy (of the normal digital library) that's not from Play is books. I still get those through the Kindle app.

The nice thing about both Play and Amazon it's you can use them on pretty much any device. I made the mistake of buying an iBook once....

Ktrek

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I use Google Play for everything I need. Google Play Music has an All Access service that is $10 a month that I'm subscribed to, it allows you to listen to listen to absolutely any song at anytime without any ads or waiting. It also allows you to create radio stations

Does Google Play All Access allow you to play whole albums like Spotify or just songs? And do you know do they have the Hyperion and Chandos classical label catalogs in their service?

boprice2012

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Does Google Play All Access allow you to play whole albums like Spotify or just songs? And do you know do they have the Hyperion and Chandos classical label catalogs in their service?

All Access actually allows you to save any full length albums to your library and even download them to the device for offline listening. I'm not sure about your second question though

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Play All Access is just like Spotify with a different interface. I still prefer Spotify, but Play is cheaper :p That being said, just like Spotify, all content is restricted by region, so what's available in my country might not be available in yours and viceversa. But if you go to the Play Store, search for the artist or album that you want and you find it for sale, then it's available for streaming on Play All Access.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any good ideas on what to buy with the $50 Samsung Hub credit? It feels kind of worthless to me. The Google Play credit allowed me to finally purchase Comic Rack.

Striker101960

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any good ideas on what to buy with the $50 Samsung Hub credit? It feels kind of worthless to me. The Google Play credit allowed me to finally purchase Comic Rack.

I'm having the same problem there really isn't anything worth getting. None of the books are ones I read, buying a movie I don't know if I can move it to computer or put on disk, don't listen to music on my tab and haven't found any apps or games I like either. Better find something before credit expires though

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping someone figured out some way to really leverage this $50 credit. Like you, none of the books, movies, or music appeals to me. The apps aren't great shakes either, but as I have the Note 10.1 and the S4 as of now, maybe I'll splurge on some pricey apps, assuming they have anything I want.

Speedup123

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Did you buy your device in the U.S. or Canada ? I bought mine in Canada and thought they had this so called " Samsung Reward" ( i guess it's same as perk in the U.S.), but the link has not been available since i bought my device. Do you have any update about registering link issue now ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair