- 1 Posts
Apps to edit PDFs on a Galaxy Note
I work in construction and I was thinking about using the note 10.1 for business. Here is what I would like to use it for.
I get pdf blueprints sent to me all the time and I have to make edits to them. Typically I have to print them out and make corrections to them. Then scan them to send them back to the client. A lot of times I have to make multiple versions to send to the client so it would be nice if I could work with a program that had layers.
I also do a lot of traveling and I'd like to not have to carry all these drawings with me. I'd like to just show up to the sites and use a tablet to access and edit the drawings in the field as well. Does anyone have any suggestions on good apps that could help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
- 11-17-2013, 02:52 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 11-17-2013, 03:41 PM #3
- 11-17-2013, 04:19 PM #4
- 11-19-2013, 08:51 PM #5
- 11-20-2013, 06:43 AM #6
- 30 Posts
Re: Apps to edit PDFs on a Galaxy Note
exPDF works ok, and so does Adobe Reader, btw (more limited). But Lecture Notes is the best because it's the only one I found that allows edits and then lets you go back to change the edits. I haven't found one that allows that yet, but I haven't tried Repligo yet.
- 11-22-2013, 07:28 AM #7
- 11-23-2013, 08:05 AM #8
- 01-08-2014, 01:05 PM #9
- 30 Posts
- 01-08-2014, 02:06 PM #10
- By William T Riker in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:32 AM
- By jerry12 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 42Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:20 PM
- By Vaas in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:16 PM
- By spiderbundy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2013, 10:20 AM