Downloading bought movies

jnichols16

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
If I may add on to that question?

I can easily view a movie I bought from the Google Store on my PC or phone.
I spent two hours trying to figure out how to view a movie from Samsung Hub with no luck.

It's real easy to find information on Google Play. Samsung Hub; not so much.

Striker101960

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
well this is what they told me

Regarding your inquiry we would like to inform that to download the content you purchase please see the steps below (movie can be download from Samsung Video):

1.Select definition.
2.Click to download bar.
3.See the download status.
4.Click on play button to start playing the content.

Still haven't figured it out though.

jnichols16

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The information Striker was given works to download movies to my Note, but not in a format that is useable on any other device.

The Samsung Hub movie page says the movies can be downloaded to up to five "Samsung Hub compatible devices".

I plan to upgrade my phone to a Samsung Galaxy 4/5 next year, and assume I will be able to view them on it.

I used up my $50, and won't be spending any money on the Hub. I can open Google on my PC, laptop, or phone and watch the movies I got from Google play.

jnichols16

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hijack:I never got a Samsung or Google play credit. I thought i would get it after registering. How did you get it?

I registered as soon as I got the Note, on 3 November. That might have been just before Samsung clamped down.

I didn't get the email on my main email though, it came in on my Gmail.

Striker101960

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
The information Striker was given works to download movies to my Note, but not in a format that is useable on any other device.

The Samsung Hub movie page says the movies can be downloaded to up to five "Samsung Hub compatible devices".

I plan to upgrade my phone to a Samsung Galaxy 4/5 next year, and assume I will be able to view them on it.

I used up my $50, and won't be spending any money on the Hub. I can open Google on my PC, laptop, or phone and watch the movies I got from Google play.

Yeah finally got it downloaded to my tab and sent it to pc it is a pvy format and windows won't open it. I will use the rest of my credit on apps or games but like you won't be using hub again after that. Sucks you pay that price and you can't do what you want with it.

jnichols16

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah finally got it downloaded to my tab and sent it to pc it is a pvy format and windows won't open it. I will use the rest of my credit on apps or games but like you won't be using hub again after that. Sucks you pay that price and you can't do what you want with it.

Yes, it does suck. But Apple's no different.

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hijack:I never got a Samsung or Google play credit. I thought i would get it after registering. How did you get it?

Make sure you register through the specific link in that little brown card-looking paper that's included in your box (don't have it with me or I'd copy it for you). I had actually gone to Samsung.com/register, and registered there, but when I went to the other link given on that card, I had to re-register there, and it gave me the list of "free" stuff (almost all trial things), where I had to click to get the instructions on how to redeem.

Ktrek

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yea they mostly are trial things but it's worth doing it just to have the $50 Google Play Store credit. The dropbox deal is nice also but I doubt I would use it beyond the free year.
Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech