1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Protector

I just picked up my tablet, I haven't even opened the box yet, and I am looking for a good screen protector. There doesn't seem to be many choices yet for the 2014 edition but Best Buy had a Zagg Invisible shield for the 2014 model but they want $35 for one. I found that Zagg is having a 50% off sale so the price is better although still high.

Anyone have any experience with this screen protector? See the below link. Any others that are good? I tried searching Amazon but the few that fit the 2014 model don't have many reviews.

Thanks.

Default Re: Screen Protector

This is the one I have. Comes with a couple of them for 4 bucks, and is HD clarity so it doesn't mess with the nice display. Can't beat it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Posted via Android Central App
    Verizon Galaxy Note 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the info.

Anyone else with a suggestion? Anyone know about the Zagg protector I listed? I like the attributes, including the self healing but besides being a little pricey I don't know if it really works well, especially with the s-pen. EDIT - After searching the reviews on their site it seems to not be very compatible with the S-pen. UGH.

I found one more, see below, but there are no reviews on it. For some reason its hard to find a good screen protector for this tablet based on the reviews. Maybe because of the s-pen feature.

Amazon.com: rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Ultra HD Plus Screen Protector [Anti-Fingerprint / Self-Healing / Bubble Free / Lifetime Warranty]: Baby

I have always used screen protectors from Photodon at . They are the best for screen protection, clarity and writing with a stylus.

Quote Originally Posted by joedm126 View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Anyone else with a suggestion? Anyone know about the Zagg protector I listed? I like the attributes, including the self healing but besides being a little pricey I don't know if it really works well, especially with the s-pen. EDIT - After searching the reviews on their site it seems to not be very compatible with the S-pen. UGH.

I found one more, see below, but there are no reviews on it. For some reason its hard to find a good screen protector for this tablet based on the reviews. Maybe because of the s-pen feature.

Amazon.com: rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Ultra HD Plus Screen Protector [Anti-Fingerprint / Self-Healing / Bubble Free / Lifetime Warranty]: Baby
    I just recommended one for you, and I use my S Pen with it. Works perfectly. If it makes you feel any better, I did a review on Amazon for it lol

Verizon Galaxy Note 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Misterb View Post
    I just recommended one for you, and I use my S Pen with it. Works perfectly. If it makes you feel any better, I did a review on Amazon for it lol

Ok...Link before I decide to give the Photodon or the Amazon one (the one I posted) a try?

Ok...Link before I decide to give the Photodon or the Amazon one (the one I posted) a try?
    I already gave the link with my first reply

Verizon Galaxy Note 2
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Misterb View Post
    I already gave the link with my first reply

I meant to your review, I didn't see it.

I meant to your review, I didn't see it.
    Hmm. It should just be on that page I linked to. Maybe Amazon needs to approve it first. I was really just being a wiseguy. I did do a review, but it was short and sweet. Really, not much to say. It protects the screen, doesn't effect the clarity of get in the way of the S Pen. All That for 4 bucks, and comes with 2 or 3 of them

Verizon Galaxy Note 2