- 1 Posts
Galaxy Note 10.1 Device Pages
How does one remove device pages on the Galaxy Note 10.1? With ease of use the pages can be added however the functionality to remove pages is not found. The pages of reference here would be the device "home screen" and where one would move the apps from the device app/widget centre to the scrollable screens.
- 12-09-2013, 09:35 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 10.1 Device Pages
Do you mean removing Home Screens? To do that, on any home screen, tap the menu key, then manage screens. To remove one, just long press on it and drag it to the trash (X) remove, that appears on the top of the screen. You can also change the order of the screen from here as well, but pressing and sliding. As for moving apps from one screen to another, just long press and slide to screen you want.
Last edited by dianehelen; 12-09-2013 at 10:01 AM.Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
- By UsedName in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 12-17-2013, 01:35 AM
- By cyberlox in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:58 PM
- By tech_fan in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:59 PM
- By Mon431 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:52 PM
- By LuigiBleu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:37 PM