Random Shutdown Note 10.1 2014
Hello everyone this is my first post. I was unable to find anyone else with the same issue as me. I picked up my note from Best Buy on black Friday. Anyhow everything was working well until I ran into a reoccurring issue of the tablet shutting down. I would be using the tablet then would lock the screen and set it down for a little bit. When I picked up the tablet and would hit the unlock button all that would happen is the buttons would light up. Then the tablet would re-boot. Anyone here heard of this issue?
TL;DR- Tablet would shutdown randomly with full battery. I factory reset it and had same issue.
- 12-09-2013, 06:48 PM #2
- 12-09-2013, 08:17 PM #3
- 12-10-2013, 12:26 PM #5
- 12-11-2013, 02:35 AM #7
Re: Random Shutdown Note 10.1 2014
Like a badly orchestrated Samsung commercial, I was able to shut an iPad-bragging friend up and even he had to admit his iPad couldn't do as much
He started all about how smooth and 'multitasking' the iPad can be and that just lit me up (iOS is NOT good at multitasking). So out comes the Note, I whip up the browser on one side, QuickOffice on the other and a video PopUp running on top. When he was surprised but still bragging, I put a cherry on top: Out comes the S-Pen, Action Wheel to the rescue! And on top of 3 apps already running, a Pen Window with a calculator and another one with Whatsapp.
He didn't have any more remarks after that. He even wanted to play with the Note after that hehehe.
(I do have to admit though, Google and devs need to step up their game. The only aspect I see iPad being ahead is app selection. THAT really need to improve, even if it's gotten better than before).
- By crags13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 19Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:09 PM
- By ssharp1016 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:18 AM
- By kdwisdom in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:37 PM
- By sbhasin in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:37 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:17 AM