Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By kbenton00
  • 1 Post By oldhifi
  • 1 Post By GeekCop
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Childproof case

Does anyone know if anyone makes a childproof case for this tablet similar to the ones Fisher Price makes for iPads? I want my 18 month old to be able to play with it, the most sturdy I can find is the Otterbox Defender but don't know if they even have a 2014 edition one yet.

Default Re: Childproof case

Put a $500 to $600 tablet in the hands of an 18 month old? Are you insane? I don't have an answer to your question so I'd just let them play with the ipad. I mean, that's all an ipad is good for anyway

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kbenton00 View Post
    I mean, that's all an ipad is good for anyway

so cruel..LOL
    nettech207 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kbenton00 View Post
    Put a $500 to $600 tablet in the hands of an 18 month old? Are you insane? I don't have an answer to your question so I'd just let them play with the ipad. I mean, that's all an ipad is good for anyway

I agreed, not sure if I want to agree to have this in the 18yrs old hand. I would spend the money for cheap tablet. But, what do I know. He might just want to use that as excuse to get new tablet later... Honeyyyyy, Jacob broke my tablet... I need to get a new one...

I will have to say that iPad is much durable. My nephew, he uses original iPad since he was two and he is now in kin. and still using that very same iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by double923 View Post
    I agreed, not sure if I want to agree to have this in the 18yrs old hand. I would spend the money for cheap tablet. But, what do I know. He might just want to use that as excuse to get new tablet later... Honeyyyyy, Jacob broke my tablet... I need to get a new one...

I will have to say that iPad is much durable. My nephew, he uses original iPad since he was two and he is now in kin. and still using that very same iPad.
    instead of buying a high end child proof case for your note just buy a cheap android knock off tablet from walmart or online and let your kid play with that. thou I like the excuse of "Honey the kids broke my tablet gotta get a new one"

Quote Originally Posted by markgoldie View Post
    Does anyone know if anyone makes a childproof case for this tablet similar to the ones Fisher Price makes for iPads? I want my 18 month old to be able to play with it, the most sturdy I can find is the Otterbox Defender but don't know if they even have a 2014 edition one yet.
    This is what I use!

OK, Sorry, could not resist.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

I could give an 18 month old a $600 tablet or I could take that same $600 and burn it. End result's the same. Why on Earth does a toddler need one of these?
    mrsmumbles likes this.