- 1 Posts
problem with s pen while in its slot
New to the note 10.1 2014 and overall very happy but once I place the s pen in its "slot" the device continually beeps and gives the s pen detached message in the upper right corner. Every time I touch the device it gives this message and when I close it down and place it down the message continues to pop up. Almost like it's a loose fit. It even goes off nd wakes the tablet up sometimes while it's just sitting on the shelf. I've looked and unchecked the s pen detection option but no help. Anyone else experiencing this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-16-2013, 10:35 PM #2
Re: problem with s pen while in its slot
Nope, you definitely need to get this replaced... Might just be the S-Pen (if you have another one you could try it) or the inner sensors. If it's the first, then it's easier to replace, but if it's the latter, the entire tablet better be replaced.
- 12-16-2013, 10:48 PM #3
"Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"
- 925 Posts
If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.
- By eric0668 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:40 PM
- By mkel2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:13 AM
- By Adamc55 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:43 AM
- By Quasar in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 01:51 AM
- By Jackie Wilson1 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:06 AM