1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default problem with s pen while in its slot

New to the note 10.1 2014 and overall very happy but once I place the s pen in its "slot" the device continually beeps and gives the s pen detached message in the upper right corner. Every time I touch the device it gives this message and when I close it down and place it down the message continues to pop up. Almost like it's a loose fit. It even goes off nd wakes the tablet up sometimes while it's just sitting on the shelf. I've looked and unchecked the s pen detection option but no help. Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: problem with s pen while in its slot

Nope, you definitely need to get this replaced... Might just be the S-Pen (if you have another one you could try it) or the inner sensors. If it's the first, then it's easier to replace, but if it's the latter, the entire tablet better be replaced.

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: problem with s pen while in its slot

Quote Originally Posted by SpookDroid View Post
    Nope, you definitely need to get this replaced... Might just be the S-Pen (if you have another one you could try it) or the inner sensors. If it's the first, then it's easier to replace, but if it's the latter, the entire tablet better be replaced.
    Dido. You got a lemon my friend. Sorry it happened. Just return it to the retailer you bought it from, should still be under warranty.
    "Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"

If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.