- 13 Posts
Hope gmail app gets fixed to handle "mark as unread" like other Android devices
On my Sprint Galaxy S3, if I read an email and decide to make it "unread", it takes only 1 click "mark unread", all done with 1 click. On the Note 2014, if I read an email, and want to mark it unread, need to click "back", long depress that email, click "mark unread". Then, unfortunately, to get things back the way they should be, need to click "back" again (otherwise, if I want to read another email, they are both selected). That takes 3 clicks, one of them being a long depress.
Has anyone found a better way in working with gmail emails?
- 12-24-2013, 08:10 PM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: Hope gmail app gets fixed to handle "mark as unread" like other Android devices
- By Matt Delacoma in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 12-22-2013, 12:02 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:52 AM
- By pcbtmr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:20 PM
- By Ry in forum Pebble SmartwatchReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:30 PM
- By rob damiani in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:14 PM