- 4 Posts
Problem with Samsung Note 10.1 2014
Just got my note and started it for the first time...i heard the start up screen but it is black and the buttons on the device work and i can hear sound. I called samsung support and was told to charge the device for 4 to 6 hours the problem was still not rectified. Any ideas on what is wrong and how to solve it?
- 12-21-2013, 02:27 AM #2
- 12-21-2013, 04:12 AM #3
Re: Problem with Samsung Note 10.1 2014
Ditto on the exchange. If it's new and you already have issues, better exchange it (I believe in the first few days they can't repair it, they have to replace it with a new unit).
But for the sake of sanity and peace of mind (to see if your LCD panel is dead or not), turn off the device, then turn it on by holding the power button, the home button, and the volume up keys (press and hold together) until the device powers ON and displays the recovery console. If you can see this image, your hardware is not dead and it's a software issue (from the recovery menu you can factory reset the tablet and that might clear the issue). But if this doesn't turn the LCD on, then it's dead. It's a hardware issue and you need to get it replaced.
- 12-24-2013, 07:55 PM #5
- 12-25-2013, 09:59 PM #6
- 12-26-2013, 08:15 PM #7
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:45 PM
- By Mehul Boricha in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:34 AM
- By iPhonelover69 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:40 PM
- By someguy01234 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:34 PM
- By bruse ryda in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:24 PM