S-pen question

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way on S Pen to have a way to do a right click or do a copy / paste command. I can select text, but don't see any way with the pen to send a copy or paste command. The whole S Pen is a new concept for me and really liking it, but think I'm missing finding some of it's functionality.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not directly from the S-Pen (that I know of), but when you select text, the Copy/Paste/Share toolbar should appear on top of your phone automatically.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
If you click on Help in the tablet's app drawer it will bring up the instructions on how to operate the s-pen. Basically the instruction manual.

Catfromtex

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hold down the button on the S pen and underline the text you want to copy. A window will open up with the options 'Select All', 'Copy', etc. Choose 'Copy' and you'll see a little note that says "Copied to clipboard". Open the program where you want to past your text, and (don't hold down the button this time) drag your pen across the area where you want to paste your text. A little blue tab will appear. Touch the tab with your pen, and select paste.

Sorry if this is too wordy an answer. I'm just learning the Note 2014 too & I need this kind of detail :)

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Hold down the button on the S pen and underline the text you want to copy. A window will open up with the options 'Select All', 'Copy', etc. Choose 'Copy' and you'll see a little note that says "Copied to clipboard". Open the program where you want to past your text, and (don't hold down the button this time) drag your pen across the area where you want to paste your text. A little blue tab will appear. Touch the tab with your pen, and select paste.

Sorry if this is too wordy an answer. I'm just learning the Note 2014 too & I need this kind of detail :)

Thanks, that was actually helpful, tho slightly incorrect. if you hold the button down it activated s pen air command and does a screen shot, to start a screen write...... however, just holding the pen ON text, and dragging the select bars, then tapping copies to clipboard, or long press on what you selected, the copy dialog comes up. your paste technique worked flawlessly

so THANX :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton