1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Holiday Fun with Samsung Link

OK this was one of the funnest holidays this year. Had a few people over, including my son, his gf and a few neighbors. We ate , partied, etc, and the whole time both my husband and myself were taking pics and vids with my Note and our SGS4 phones. After dinner as we all sat around watching TV, once the basketball game was over, my husband and I took turns , using Samsung Link to send the pics and videos of people and dogs being silly and having fun that , we took all evening , to our Samsung smart TV. So very cool to have an instant showing of the stuff we all just enjoyed and share it on the big screen with no wires. Samsung link is very cool!
    Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .

Global Posts
    6,214 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: Holiday Fun with Samsung Link

It's a great feature of their phones. I used mine a lot to embarrass my wife when she'd have her friends over. I'm thoughtful like that.
    Live long and prosper.