Note 8 desktop charger work on the note 10.1 2014 edition?
Im on the endless search for a desktop charging cradle and have come up with nothing.
I was thinking that the note 8 tablet cradle would work with the new note 10.1 since they both use a micro usb port.
has anyone thought of this and maybe tried it?
I really need a desktop charging cradle.
Here is an example, there seems to be tons of cradles for the note 8
Amazon.com: Desktop Sync Charger Dock Station Cradle For Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 N5110 #12087#: Computers & Accessories
- 12-26-2013, 12:14 PM #2
Re: Note 8 desktop charger work on the note 10.1 2014 edition?
I think I saw this one before, and while no one could verify if it did or didn't work, many pointed out that the position of the port might be too close to the back of the cradle, so it might not fit properly on the Note 10.1 (plus, the Note 8, if I'm not mistaken, has the port on the bottom side on portrait mode, but the 10.1 has the port on the bottom side on landscape mode, so the balance might also be thrown off).
Do you need the cradle for any other purpose than charging? If not, what I did was use a business card holder I had and just plucked a hole to get the microUSB cable through the bottom and charge it that way. It's not the fanciest thing in the world, but it gets the job done.
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:46 AM
- By JVM_dvl in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:59 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 13Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:01 PM
- By britcova in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:39 PM
- By jorGeorge in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:31 PM