Import pdf to snote

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey all. I got this note for Chandler have enjoyed it for the most part. One thing driving me crazy is getting pdf files into snote. I can get to where I need to import but once I select import it asks me which program to open the pdf file with (Quickoffice or polaris) and those are my only options. I don't need to do this very often but it still needs to be done. Can anyone help me out?

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I got this note for Chandler have enjoyed it for the most part. One thing driving me crazy is getting pdf files into snote. I can get to where I need to import but once I select import it asks me which program to open the pdf file with (Quickoffice or polaris) and those are my only options. I don't need to do this very often but it still needs to be done. Can anyone help me out?

I think someone needs to tweak their AutoCorrect :p

As for the PDF importing, I'm not sure why you're seeing that... I have no issues importing into mine. Go to "All Notes", menu button, Import, Select Location, Select PDF, Select File and that's it.

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I think someone needs to tweak their AutoCorrect :p

As for the PDF importing, I'm not sure why you're seeing that... I have no issues importing into mine. Go to "All Notes", menu button, Import, Select Location, Select PDF, Select File and that's it.

Haha, dang swiftkey.

I'm not sure why mine won't work. I go through the same process you are going through as far as menu, import, select pdf, etc, etc. Thanks for the help though.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
To be fair I'm testing it on the Note 3, my tablet is at home right now... But I'll test it out there tonight and let you know if I notice anything different.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang