Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Message always says Refreshing
Just noticed this within the past week. I'll be watching a video or surfing the Web and get message that just pops up at bottom of screen that says "refreshing"..... Cannot figure out why this is.
Second and worse, when watching movies purchased on Samsung Hub or Goole play, the movie stutters about 10-12 times and for about 5-8 seconds each time. Extremely frustrating. What I noticed is that it's happening recently almost like the longer I've had this the slower it gets.
Any ideas or others notice this on the two issues above?
- 12-27-2013, 08:30 AM #2
Re: Message always says Refreshing
Did you check your wi-fi connection? perhaps the problem is there.
Also perhaps try to reset app to default setings, maybe that will fix it.
If nothing works, try to do a factory reset, that usually solves the issue. Though, don't forget to back-up first.
- 12-27-2013, 01:30 PM #3
- By burningfenix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 26Last Post: 03-01-2014, 05:14 PM
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:24 AM
- By CallumE97 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:35 AM
- By Vuh nessa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:06 AM
- By RobMendez in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:18 AM