- 36 Posts
Importing old S Notes to new S Notes
Just upgraded to the 2014 Edition. But I have tons of business notes I created using last years model. It's saved all in the SD card. How can I import that into the new 10.1 and get it to recognized? Or do I have to start all over?
Does anyone know?
- 12-27-2013, 09:56 AM #2
Re: Importing old S Notes to new S Notes
Did you have your notes sync with your Samsung account? If so, it's all safe in the Cloud, it's the process that's not as intuitive. You have to go to S-Note, go to "All Notes", hit the menu button and select IMPORT. Same thing should apply, I guess, if you have the files in your phone/SD Card. Note, however, that the format will change and whatever changes you make in the new version will not be editable in older versions of S-Note.
- By Shane Dowler in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:15 PM
- By Sirdode in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:51 PM
- By Beka Bechvaia in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:35 AM
- By Julie Rendell in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:21 AM
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:24 AM