- 2 Posts
Speech to text facility ?
I recently bought the Note 10.1 2014 edition, and am interested in finding out if I can perform speech to text on this tablet.
I know that I can give verbal requests and ask questions, but I am interested in looking beyond this to find out if it is possible to effectively do dictation of say a letter or an essay, or do I need to buy another application to do this?
If the existing tablet has this capability already I would be grateful for guidance of how to do it.
If not, then what software would you recommend?
- 12-29-2013, 09:20 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-31-2013, 03:40 PM #4
- By Double Tap in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:54 PM
- By slevett in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:50 AM
- By zBernie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:07 PM
- By Daniel_Ocean in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 03:13 PM
- By Stuart Solloway in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:43 AM