- 2 Posts
Speech to text facility ?
I recently bought the Note 10.1 2014 edition, and am interested in finding out if I can perform speech to text on this tablet.
I know that I can give verbal requests and ask questions, but I am interested in looking beyond this to find out if it is possible to effectively do dictation of say a letter or an essay, or do I need to buy another application to do this?
If the existing tablet has this capability already I would be grateful for guidance of how to do it.
If not, then what software would you recommend?
- 12-29-2013, 09:20 AM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 12-31-2013, 03:40 PM #4
- By Double Tap in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:54 PM
- By slevett in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:50 AM
- By zBernie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:07 PM
- By Daniel_Ocean in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 03:13 PM
- By Stuart Solloway in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:43 AM