Which Tablet?

oldhifi

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking on getting a new Android tablet, Samsung Galaxy Note 2014 or ASUS TF700, I have read some problems wit the Samsung, is there that much difference between them?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking on getting a new Android tablet, Samsung Galaxy Note 2014 or ASUS TF700, I have read some problems wit the Samsung, is there that much difference between them?

I don't know about the Asus, but the Sammy will have TouchWiz (TW) as a UI. That will alter the overall look and event he feel of Android in general. TW has been known to be a resource hog, causing some lag in touch response, and even keyboards. TW can also be a hog on internal memory, meaning take the S4, where nearly half of the internal memory is for the OS alone. Now I am not entirely sure that is the same for the Note 2014, but it is something I would check on. If you already know a store that has it up, try going into Settings>Storage. That should tell you how much internal space is available for use.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what budget range you are in but the LG G-Pad 8.3 is worth a look

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

nettech207

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I actually traded my tf700 for the note 10.1 2014 power wise they are both top of the line android tablet the cream of the crop so to speak bit ig your not into the s-pen features then the price point for the note is a bit pricey compared to other, they all have issues even the ipad air figure out what you want to use it for then base your decision on that. you wont go wrong with either of your choices

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech