Is Note 10.1 suitable for graphic artists?
I have a teenager who is an aspiring graphic artist, and I'm wondering if the Note 10.1 would be a good option for an artist to work on?
There are of course traditional graphic tablets for PCs, but they range anywhere from a couple hundred bucks to $2K-$3K.
Anybody with experience creating professional art on the Note 10.1 or any other Note tablet? Thanks.
- 01-02-2014, 09:44 AM #2
- 01-02-2014, 04:50 PM #3
Re: Is Note 10.1 suitable for graphic artists?
I would think so. Hell, there's an entire culture of people that do it with the nubby end of a dumb stylus on an ipad. Where the note has a stylus that is pressure sensitive, precise, and can be configured to ignore touches from your Palm or sleeve, it is far superior
Posted via Android Central AppVerizon Galaxy Note 2
- 01-03-2014, 10:16 AM #4
- By vienna01 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 10Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:09 PM
- By jrb363 in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:44 PM
- By TT2009 in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:58 PM
- By RecoilX in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:37 PM
- By mynameis... in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:00 AM