- 49 Posts
2014 Issues For My 2014
When I turned my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) on New Years Day, it was dead.
I connected the charging cable and it booted up. The battery was completely dead. But the Bluetooth (Keyboard & Mouse) and Wi-Fi kept disconnecting.
As soon as the charge got to 15% they became stable again. And still work today.
I wonder if that is something to do with the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi issues I keep reading about.
Maybe we need to keep our charge above 15%.
After getting that problem solved, I was unable to connect with any Google App (GMail, Play Store, Weather Widget).
I never got that solved yesterday, and started in again today.
After a while I noticed the widget had yesterday's weather. Then I saw the date was January 1st, 2012.
After setting the Date and Time everything synced up, and all the apps worked. Still doing fine now.
The system seems to be working just fine now. However; I'm very perplexed as to just what caused the problem.
I'm sure it had something to do with the year rolling over, but what?
- 01-02-2014, 09:33 PM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 01-02-2014, 10:26 PM #3
- By Andrew Martonik in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 314Last Post: Today, 09:45 AM
- By Danny Vaper in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:43 AM
- By tr-1 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:03 AM
- By johnny--2k in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:34 PM