Galaxy Note or Ipad Air

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
For a "woman", go with ipad and it will never goes wrong. Womens dont care about the tech stuffs and more about design/simpel to use. Ipad do have better design and looks "prettier" then Note 2014. :-X
Mine woman only know about iphone/ipad! Even I never own an Apple device before.
- Bought a chinese 10.1 tab, "is this a Ipad?" she asked me. :'(
- Show her few android phones. Is this iphone? Is that iphone? :':)'(
- Buy her new phone and asked which one she wants. She said, dont know, doesnt matter and show her Moto G on the web. Is that iphone? :':)':)'(

Well DAMN :-( What a sexist misogynist remark THAT was . I am a Woman in every sense of the word and I run circles around most men I know when it comes to tech. I take great personal offense at your generic all in one lumping of your incorrect view of what "women" want. Maybe you have one that just wants "simple" , I mean she is with you. But that certainly does not characterize all or even most women.

Last edited:

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I was google navigating on 1 inch of screen ( I was not driving) and watching man of steel on the rest of the screen, while surfing the Web on the pen window.... are you kidding me? I don't think you can you can do that one an ipad!!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Uschiekid

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Not all women are created equal. Maybe you just don't know the right one. In my family, it's the men who are iphone this, ipad that.

Maybe you didn't write that to be offensive, but view who posted immediately above you (and below for that matter)...a WOMAN!

Oops...my post appeared in a totally different spot :D This was @John Woo1

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Well DAMN :-( What a sexist misogynist remark THAT was . I am a Woman in every sense of the word and I run circles around most men I know when it comes to tech. I take great personal offense at your generic all in one lumping of your incorrect view of what "women" want. Maybe you have one that just wants "simple" , I mean she is with you. But that certainly does not characterize all or even most women.

Glad you replied to that... my reply would certainly have got me banned from the forum :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

alias4cat

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
OMG, yes! My first Samsung was my S3 phone. I spent my first two days on the phone (landline) with foreign tech support over something that I ended up figuring out myself with the help of forums like this one. My new-to-me-4-day-old tablet isn't much different. I learn from user forums. I'm not a big techie, but if you explain something pretty well, I'll give it a cautious try. I only wish Samsung was better at their support.

And FWIW, this post is aimed at the lack of Samsung support thread, not the misogyny one. that was already taken care of! :)

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Glad you replied to that... my reply would certainly have got me banned from the forum :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
;) ya, Charles, I struggled with the wording as to NOT get banned. I really need this forum, as I learn from it and enjoy helping when I can. But I could NOT let that post go without making my feelings known.

rsnetid

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I think that is a great way to look at it. I think they are both pretty good models. Now that I know the price is about the same makes the decision even tougher.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza