- 70 Posts
I'm not sure if it's something I have installed, in which case asking the masses won't help, but in case it's just a normal setting...
I get constant notification chirrups (I have the default set to chirps ;D)...when there doesn't seem to be any reason. Nothing shows up in the notification panel...there is definitely no obvious reason for the notification. At first I thought it was because I had some setting set to notify me again if I don't respond...but since it also happens when I have dismissed all notifications, I can't figure it out. It happens both when my note is sitting with the screen off, and when I'm using it. Both times I check and can't figure out why it is trying to get my attention
Oh, and I have all the smart stay etc settings set to off, so it's not that.
- 01-04-2014, 05:45 PM #2
- 70 Posts
Re: Constant chirrups
Edit: Yeah, it may have been the accessibility option I had checked ...beep after 10 minutes if notifications are not read....I thought it would mean a) that if I dismiss the notification, that would be the end of it....and would for instance, not beep about the fact that I have 17 "unread" (not really...I just leave them that way as reminders) messages in my inbox. and b) that it would beep once...not every 10 minutes until I have no unread emails in my inbox. Well, I've changed it for now, let's see if that fixes it. If it's not this, I really can't think which setting could be causing this.
- By brycemarley in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 90Last Post: 12-16-2016, 01:07 PM
- By exy3211 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:02 PM
- By Dharma Jairam in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:19 AM
- By daveross in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:57 PM
- By exy3211 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:14 PM