Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Uschiekid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Constant chirrups

I'm not sure if it's something I have installed, in which case asking the masses won't help, but in case it's just a normal setting...

I get constant notification chirrups (I have the default set to chirps ;D)...when there doesn't seem to be any reason. Nothing shows up in the notification panel...there is definitely no obvious reason for the notification. At first I thought it was because I had some setting set to notify me again if I don't respond...but since it also happens when I have dismissed all notifications, I can't figure it out. It happens both when my note is sitting with the screen off, and when I'm using it. Both times I check and can't figure out why it is trying to get my attention

Oh, and I have all the smart stay etc settings set to off, so it's not that.

Any ideas?

Default Re: Constant chirrups

Quote Originally Posted by Uschiekid View Post
    I'm not sure if it's something I have installed, in which case asking the masses won't help, but in case it's just a normal setting...

I get constant notification chirrups (I have the default set to chirps ;D)...
    Any ideas?
    Okay... first go into Settings...
    Constant chirrups-angry-birds-live-wallpaper-482031-5-s-307x512.jpg
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Constant chirrups

lol

Edit: Yeah, it may have been the accessibility option I had checked ...beep after 10 minutes if notifications are not read....I thought it would mean a) that if I dismiss the notification, that would be the end of it....and would for instance, not beep about the fact that I have 17 "unread" (not really...I just leave them that way as reminders) messages in my inbox. and b) that it would beep once...not every 10 minutes until I have no unread emails in my inbox. Well, I've changed it for now, let's see if that fixes it. If it's not this, I really can't think which setting could be causing this.
    Last edited by Uschiekid; 01-04-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    charles777 likes this.