- 3 Posts
S pen and S Note
I'm trying to get comfortable with using the pen in S Note. I've noticed I'll be writing and all of a sudden there is a spot where my writing deletes itself. I cannot write in the small space without it deleting.
It is extremely frustrating. Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-05-2014, 01:00 PM #2
- 311 Posts
Re: S pen and S Note
There have been cases where the magnets in these Smart Covers/Cases result in spotty S Pen performance.
Try removing the tablet from the case and see if it makes a difference.
Just a long shot, assuming you are using a case
- By fantic in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:42 AM
- By Andy Mohs in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2014, 05:05 PM
- By Andy Mohs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:16 PM
- By shlomoreuven in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 06:07 PM
- By manni65929 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:01 AM