Update package

Dr Law

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
This is now available in the UK. It's 15.57Mb, but the update offers no other info.
I've been severely disappointed with updates in the past for apps, iTunes, iOs etc, so am a little wary. Should I Be?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
This is now available in the UK. It's 15.57Mb, but the update offers no other info.
I've been severely disappointed with updates in the past for apps, iTunes, iOs etc, so am a little wary. Should I Be?

No you shouldn't be worried, just install the update I'm sure there will be performance and bug fixes included..

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I truly hate how these updates come out with not changelogs (even for apps) whatsoever, or that they try to get away with the ambiguous "bug fixes" ??'

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Hey Dr Law,
Did you update ? What version are you on now ? Notice anything different ?
Cheers

Dr Law

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
SpookDroid

I truly hate how these updates come out with not changelogs (even for apps) whatsoever, or that they try to get away with the ambiguous "bug fixes"
"
...I couldn't agree more!. This was the first thing I noticed when I moved from iOS, android updates leave you completely in the dark. I prefer to update or not based on an informed choice.

No, I've not taken the plunge yet, but this is the version info I have:
Android 4.3,
kernel version .4.39-1710482
build number JSS15J.P600XXUANJ2

Dr Law

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
.....not sure what the update that came out in the US was that removed the watercolour effect on the lock screen.... which I kind of like but dare say I can live without.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007