- 2 Posts
Virtual Keyboard with Bluetooth Keyboard
My tablet still defaults to the virtual keyboard in many applications even when a bluetooth keyboard is already recognized and in use. Usually it's just annoying, but when I use Chrome or OfficeSuite as a Multi-Window app, it's pretty unusable because the keyboard takes up so much screen real estate. Does anyone have a long term solution? I've been hitting the back key for now, but pretty much any time I click on the OfficeSuite screen it throws the keyboard back up. I'm just using the Pro trial right now. Thanks!!
Alternatively, does anyone know how to get Kingsoft on Multi-window without rooting?
- 01-12-2014, 03:46 PM #2
Re: Virtual Keyboard with Bluetooth Keyboard
Otherwise, you'll have to remove the keyboard when it pops-up, which is a big inconvenience as you already know, and I agree. I'll keep an eye out for a better solution.
- By p3ntyne in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:31 PM
- By JacobGates in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:57 AM
- By brymanda in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2014, 03:54 AM
- By kashish jain1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:27 AM
- By legendarytaco in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 07:41 AM