If lag is a problem you have a defective tablet...

robbielyn

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought the note 10.1 2014 from amazon a week ago. Even after updates I had lag. Also had flash issues. There is such a thing as a lag free tablet. I ordered a second one yesterday from amazon same 32 gb white tablet and am using it now to type this. The only thing after the updates I've changed is using nova as my launcher. But touch wiz worked a lot more smoother than the other one. This tablet is much faster and smoother and I set up flash in a flash. So if you are disabling a lot of apps and turning off animations just to smooth out lag, return yours and get another one. I'm happy I did. On this tablet I'm still running default animations and haven't turned one app off for lag reduction. Now I will test battery with apps on and get back to you as far as battery life. It was decent on the other tablet. I'm sure I'll turn off some to save battery in a couple days after I check if this new tablet has better battery life. Some apps are sluggish but scrolling is smooth, no trouble with YouTube or Netflix either. :) Robbielyn

Last edited:

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Exchanging tab, wont make the tab lag free and reason u "new" tab is lag free. Is the Nova launcher u using instead for TW. Change back to TW and use it for a while and u will see the lag will be back.
Its known that TW cause lags with Samsungs new devices at releases and Sammy usually optimize it by time for each update.
TW is known for bloatwares and cause lag.

robbielyn

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm talking about people who lag even with nova and have to disable all the bloat ware to get it smooth. I had to do that with the first one. I'm not talking about slight lag I'm talking about problematic lag that some may experience hoping an update will fix. I haven't disabled any bloatware. tw workes fine on this one but the other one lagged bad. Some who were completely happy with very little lag were making people feel like they were being picky. that's because their tablet wasn't hardly lagging.but there are some defective tablets and I'm telling people that have serious lag issues to exchange it for a different one and that could give them the same quality the happy campers are experiencing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz