Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

    Is there a forum being created for this? Didn't know where to ask
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear
  2. #2  
    Foramex's Avatar

    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

    Default Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame161 View Post
    Is there a forum being created for this? Didn't know where to ask
    1. The tablet isn't launched yet, meaning you still can't buy it, so there's no need for a forum yet.
    2. You could have asked in General News & Discussion.
    Proud LG G2 Owner!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Foramex View Post
    1. The tablet isn't launched yet, meaning you still can't buy it, so there's no need for a forum yet.
    2. You could have asked in General News & Discussion.
    Ok, well it's been announced so would of thought there would of been a forum for it.
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear
  4. #4  
    Foramex's Avatar

    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

    Default Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame161 View Post
    Ok, well it's been announced so would of thought there would of been a forum for it.
    The main point of having a forum for a device is for people to trouble-shoot by it. Since there is no one to troubleshoot, then there's no need for a forum.
    Proud LG G2 Owner!
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

    There is a forum for all 4 new devices. On the ac mobile app its at the bottom of the list in samsung tablets.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,502 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,581 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foramex View Post
    The main point of having a forum for a device is for people to trouble-shoot by it. Since there is no one to troubleshoot, then there's no need for a forum.
    There's been a forum since they announced it...

    Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by UJ95x; 01-08-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

    Will the new tablets have amoled screens? Anybody knows?

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-P600 met Tapatalk
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

    The screen on this tablet is the same as on the note 10.1 2014 edition. It is not Amoled.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

    Quote Originally Posted by gems4i View Post
    The screen on this tablet is the same as on the note 10.1 2014 edition. It is not Amoled.
    Not really, Note 2014 and Tabpro 10.1 do have same screen. Both are using Pentile RGBW.
    Tabpro 8.4/12.2/NotePro 12.2 are using RGB.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Computer won't recognize my Samsung Galaxy S3
    By Caitlin Mccoy in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:54 PM
  2. POP up on my Note 3
    By Stewby85 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:18 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:14 PM
  4. Note 10.1 2014 - Adjust the height of hand writing area
    By ChengYeng L in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:28 PM
  5. Samsun Galaxy S4 goes into Hands Free Mode...
    By Scott817 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

B