- 89 Posts
- 01-08-2014, 02:17 PM #2
- 01-09-2014, 01:51 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: Note 10.1 + Firefox + Flash Player
FWIW, I also had that problem, however, following those instructions (I also found that link) still didn't correct the problem. I ended up searching the forums here and learned a few more steps that helped me. In my case, after importing and installing the archived Adobe Flash Player, my videos still didn't play. So here's what I did additionally.
I removed and then reinstalled Firefox. I also downloaded the “flash video downloader” addon for FF. Additionally, I enabled plugins (under FF settings; the addon list is under “tools” in FF). And finally, also under FF settings, I chose the “request desktop site” option. All together, that worked. I would imagine that you could test this by applying one step at a time until you have Flash enabled. Good luck!
- 01-09-2014, 10:03 AM #4
- 01-09-2014, 10:28 AM #5Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
- By Stewby85 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 02-07-2014, 07:18 PM
- By S Sullivan in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:02 AM
- By sparkeater79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 12Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:14 AM
- By Dominosdad in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:01 AM
- By ChengYeng L in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:28 PM