- 504 Posts
Galaxy Note 10.1 and USB Hub
Was wondering if any hardware people have used a powered USB hub to run multiple USB devices off a Galaxy 10.1 (2014) with Android 4.3... Sort of visualize a powered hub (to supply power to USB devices) and not "load" tablet with excessive power drains on battery...Anyway USB hub plugged into tablet via proper cable connections ( USB to micro or maybe some adaptation (OTG cable?)) and then devices plugged into hub...Kind of visualize this in a docked situation where you might have a printer or keyboard or game controller or flash drive (or all the above ) connected to table ....
Any thoughts or concerns.... Trying to possible integrate and use some of my 'old' technology into the brave new world... What am I missing here besides "device driver" that are incomparable or may be nonexistent...
- 01-09-2014, 10:21 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 10.1 and USB Hub
- By Caitlin Mccoy in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 22Last Post: 11-16-2016, 07:42 AM
- By jenzzz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:55 AM
- By legaldeejay in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 02:52 PM
- By jason6677 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:53 PM
- By ChengYeng L in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:28 PM